Networking and Interactivity - The IQPC event experience explained
This is not a mass participation event, featuring hundreds of attendees. This event is a tightly focused networking, business development and learning platform for senior executives.
The conference experience has been specifically designed to increase the opportunities for collaboration and networking courtesy of formats like speed networking, solutions clinics, interviews and debates.
We encourage you to bring your business cards, actively participate in the interactive learning and networking sessions, reflect on your current commercial challenges and leverage the event to identify new high value relationships and tangible business solutions which you can implement when you are back in the office.
Some of the networking and interactive sessions you can expect at Blended Learning 2016 include:
||Speed Networking Sessions |
An effective structured interactive session designed to help you expand your network through one-on-one focused conversations. Bring plenty of business cards.
A live debate with expert speakers on a topic that divides the room. Speakers will argue for an against the topic, and the audience decides who has presented the most convincing argument.
||Expert Panel Discussions |
Exclusive C-level speaker panel featuring 25+ experts in the Tertiary sector, including:
- Dr Chris Thompson, Associate Dean (Education) & Senior Lecturer, Monash University
- Dr Abelardo Pardo, Senior Lecturer School of Electrical and Information Engineering, University of Sydney
- Dr Panos Vlachopoulos, Senior Teaching Fellow in Learning Innovation - Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences, Macquarie University
- Cindy Davis, Associate Dean of Learning & Teaching, University of the Sunshine Coast
- Gina Saliba, Blended Learning Advisor, Western Sydney University
- and many more
Specific solutions based discussions on a range of topics - bring to the table what you need help with.